ZAZA TIMBER Construction SIA, which is part of the ZAZA TMBER group, has received the ISO 9001:2015 quality management certificate.
ZAZA TIMBER Construction specializes in the assembly of timber structures when building buildings and bridges. The company has built office buildings, open-air concert halls, industrial buildings, residential houses, sports facilities, fuel and electric charging stations.
Since 2020, the company has been assembling timber structures in the Nordic countries as well, the number of customers and employees is increasing, the continuity of processes is becoming more relevant. The implemented ISO 9001:2015 quality management system is important for ensuring stable operation of the company and further growth.
The company was audited and the certificate was issued by the Swiss company SGS Société Générale de Surveillance SA.
The quality management system of the company consists of:
- Quality management system processes and effectiveness;
- Audit system and procedures;
- Register of forms and forms;
- Quality management system reviews;
- List and evaluation of suppliers, including subcontractors;
- Procedures for resolving complaints, problems and proposals;
- Risk assessment of the company’s operation;
- Register of measuring instruments and calibration certificates;
- Employee training and registration logs.